Don’t they have “problems” too?
Apparently not. The tone of the forums is one of self-congratulation on their special status and mutual petting.
That’s all fine. Who cares if girlfriends help build each others’ self-esteem? However, when it comes to “booting” of people from the hot seat for the slightest infraction, little empathy exists.
The forum members come off as confident that people bringing their troubles to the stage deserve to be kicked out. They are “OOV,” or out of Vortex in the vernacular of the true believers.
They come off like a group of snotty sorority sisters asserting tenuous self-assurance and narcissism. The remind themselves that the poor losers deserved a public rejection. They’d showed themselves unable to rise above their problems as they themselves had.
This all is consistent with Esther and Jerry’s longstanding policy of rejecting charities and of blaming the victim.
In an interview, they blamed Jewish culture for the Holocaust. And babies were responsible for being abused by adults.
In the world of Abraham-Hicks, it doesn’t take two to tango. We always tango alone, no matter what we think.
Is it liberating to recognize no responsibility toward our community, nation or even the world community?
If you’re not thriving or remain stuck with your problems, the answer is simple. You’re not letting it in. Who’s fault is that? Certainly not that of Esther Hicks, Abraham or their congregation of self-satisfied followers.
Nothing here proves a scam, but much does make it seem more easily understood.
More from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- The science of habitsIf you’re trying to break a bad habit or start a good one, psychologists have some tips By Stephanie Parker 7.15.2021 Assorted Ideas, Large and Small For many of us, the […]
- All Cops Should Submit DNA Samples to Avoid Crime-Scene Confusion: Federal ReportReuven Blau, THE CITY This article was originally published on Jul 15 at 8:39pm EDT by THE CITY When 22-year-old German police officer Michele Kiesewetter was fatally shot in the head while […]
- ENGAGING WITH EXTREMISMIt’s tragic that people die because of vaccine conspiracy theories. But the answer may be to listen, not confront. By Jill Richardson | July 14, 2021/Previously published in OtherWords.org Assorted Ideas, Large & Small […]
- TO FIGHT POVERTY, CUT THE PENTAGON BUDGETFor me, the military wasn’t a way out of poverty. Instead, militarism is why so many of us are poor in the first place. By T.J. Thompson | June 23, 2021 This article originally […]
- What Are The Three Dumbest Ideas About Extraterrestrials And UFOs?The dumbest ideas about extraterrestrials are so baldly stupid, they generally pass by without notice. Press and television reports always miss them, but as you’ll see, they’re really obvious. By David Stone […]
Categories: Abraham Hicks Skeptic