A sunny walk through the cherry blossoms is a public service. Because cloudy, even rainy weather this weekend dims the pleasures of Roosevelt Island’s peak, we shot this video for those who will miss it.
- Hurricane Isaias Struck Roosevelt Island: A Story in PicturesIsaias Struck Roosevelt Island. It was downgraded by then to a tropical storm, but the Island was carpeted with downed trees and branches, the worst centered on the north end.
- For Four Freedoms Park, A Summer Never Forgotten, 2020This year, the Four Freedoms Park summer celebrates the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment. But there’s even more to enjoy with women winning the right to vote.
- Foggy NYC Skyline — PiaskowskiA foggy NYC skyline is photographer Piaskowski’s pallet and muse. Pictures find the ordinary at play with the ephemeral in a series taken during the pandemic.
- Midtown Manhattan Coronavirus ViewsMidtown Manhattan coronavirus views presents a random selection from a once rambunctious area, now caught in a kind of shock, on a warm spring afternoon.
- Central Park April 25th 2020Central Park, April 25th, 2020, a day one month into New York PAUSE, the coronavirus shutdown, blossomed. It was like spring defying the darkness.
Categories: Wonderful World