For New York City’s first weekend after reopening, free jazz on the grass in Central Park told the whole story. That is, we’re back and moving ahead.
Also from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- New York City: It’s more than just the cherry blossoms…Although photographers are flocking around them, and pictures are shared by the thousands, New York City’s more than just cherry blossoms. Here’s what we found yesterday in Carl Schurz Park in Yorkville, […]
- Only in New York: Is it art or humor on E 86th Street in Manhattan, flowers and traffic cones?Only in New York, on 86th Street in Manhattan, was it art or some playful good humor? Here’s the scene on East 86th Street in Manhattan.
- Central Park, New York City, Easter 2021Central Park, New York City, Easter 2021 Latest from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- Report accuses Cuomo of ignoring health officials’ input in planning New York’s response to COVID-19By Steve Bittenbender | The Center Square/February 1st, 2021 (The Center Square) – The New York Times reported Monday that nine top high-level health officials have left New York state government in recent […]
- Police Abuse Watchdog Fired Four Investigators for Speaking Out on NYPD Body-Camera Stall, Lawsuit ChargesReuven Blau, THE CITY This article was originally publishedon Jan 26 at 8:01pm ESTby THE CITY Four former investigators at the city’s police watchdog charge they were fired for speaking out against […]
Categories: Wonderful World