NYCNext corrals the best New York City voices, from rap to Broadway, across the spectrum, in a New York State of Mind… singing celebration of love.
I’ve literally got nothing to add.
I can’t sing, anyway, but these men and women sure can. And it’s a love song.
More from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- From Peace, Love & Understanding to Soulless Careerists, a Generational DivideOn the cusp of the hippie movement, the pathway for soulless careerists was already under construction. Hooks were, also, in the water, fishing for strays. From discoveries about who and what we […]
- Writing Isn’t Always Profitable, But You Don’t Have to Miss the MortgageBy Patrick Young Assorted Ideas, Large & Small Whether you’re working on a children’s book, the next novel to rival the Harry Potter series, or a poem to define a generation, making […]
- RETHINKING WORK — AND LIFEAmericans are quitting bad jobs in record numbers because they’re rethinking what matters. By Jim Hightower | December 1, 2021/ OtherWords Assorted Ideas, Large & Small Rethinking Work As a writer, I get stuck […]
- Modern Republican Values: One nation under Trump, with mendacity and COVID-19 for all.By Khalil Bendib | December 1, 2021/OtherWords.org More from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- Roosevelt Island Daily NewsGood Morning. It’s Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 Roosevelt Island Dumb & Dumber: The Continuing Saga of Stupid, Cruel and Indifferent. David Stone, Publisher & Editor The Roosevelt Island Daily News Alert: New […]