“Nothing Crushes Us,” a poster on University Place in Greenwich Village, a sign of New York City unity. Outdoor dining was just beginning to get a foothold, and a year later, it proved right. We aren’t out of it yet, but we’ve stuck together, no matter what divisions the mass media sells, day after day.
More from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- New York City Views — Fraternal Twins, 2nd Avenue & 59th StreetMore from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- Your mind, no matter what you think, is not stuck inside your skull…Your mind, contrary to what everyone thinks, is not your brain. It’s incredible, after one-hundred years, we’ve learned so little from quantum physics. By David Stone Assorted Ideas, Large & Small What […]
- How long does it take to get forwarded mail? Six months or infinity?I was excited when I got my first mail forwarded by the U.S. Postal Service. Seemed like it took forever, but it was only a little under seven months. For the rest […]
- New York Skyline, Early Autumn Sunset in FDR Four Freedoms State ParkIn FDR Four Freedoms State Park, the most serene space in all five boroughs, an early autumn sunset outlines the New York skyline. So near while still so far away… Also from […]
- “Nothing Crushes Us…” True. One Year Ago in Greenwich Village“Nothing Crushes Us,” a poster on University Place in Greenwich Village, a sign of New York City unity. Outdoor dining was just beginning to get a foothold, and a year later, it […]
Categories: New York City