Assorted Ideas, Large & Small came from ordinary beginnings. Asked to join two others in a blog about out on the edge ideas, I jumped at the chance, but it went the way of many partnerships. And soon, it was just me.
Just as all ideas really are…
By David Stone
Table of contents
- Dream Within A Dream: Reality Phases In, Dashes Out
- Meme Advisory: Elbow Ass Distinction Disorder — EADD — Rages Across the U.S.
- Fixing America: How To Do It Really Fast
- The Largest Idea
- Assorted Ideas, Large & Small That Stuck
- All Those Big Things We Don’t Know
- Is Paul Selig The Esther Hicks We Wanted…?
- What Really Happens When You Die?
- Assorted Ideas, Large & Small, In Verse…
“We could certainly slow the aging process down if itWill Rogers
had to work its way through Congress.“
Two things you never want to see being made: One’s sausage, and the other is law.Pat D’Addio, NYS Office of General Services